Recent Posts by admin
Did you ever hear about a crocodile in Tamarindo Beach, Costa Rica? Turned out to be true, she is by El Pescador Restaurant. She is actually friendly but does't like to be bothered. Vacation Rentals of Tamarindo has Condos for rent near by this spot, not too close though ;-)[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="1000"] Read more
Looking for organic and fresh products in town? Don't miss the Tamarindo Farmers Market on mornings every weekend by El Pescador Restaurant. Vacation Rentals of Tamarindo offers you Condos on a walking distance to the "Feria" :-)[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="856"] Tamarindo, Costa Rica Farmers Market[/caption]
The Legislative Assembly declared the manatee (Trichechus manatus) as the marine national symbol of Costa Rica. Alexander Gómez biologist from the National University (UNA), Manatees can reach a length of three meters and almost a ton of weight. In Costa Rica, these animals live in the waters of Barra del Colorado and Tortuguero, where they feed on...Read more
Arenal Waterfall! This is a great place to visit in Costa Rica. If you go there don't miss the opportunity to visit the North Pacific Coast with its great beaches, surfing and people. In Vacation Rentals of Tamarindo we have the best Accommodations in the Gold Coast (Tamarindo, Langosta, Flamingo, Potrero)[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="726"] Read more
Recent Comments by admin
No comments by admin yet.
- Costa Rica has only used renewable energy for electricity this year. That’s 75 days straight, record for any country
- Catherine Zeta-Jones & Michael Douglas in Costa Rica (Photos of IG and FB) – March 2015
- Need to Relax? Try the Accelerated Muscle Therapy
- Photos of El Esplendor, Newest Hotel in Tamarindo, still under construction.
- Rafael Nadal in Costa Rica (photos) – March 2015
- Costa Rica reported 11 new types of terrestrial and marine mammals in its territory
- Video: Concert at Tamarindo Beach, Costa Rica. Dec 30th 2014
- Video: Costa Rica Dolphins Waterfall