Recent Posts by admin
Local newspaper, La Nación, have asked readers what are the wonders they recommend to visit, of course ignoring those world-famous gems that are obvious such as Conchal Beach or Arenal Volcano. So this is the result of the survey in no particular order: Parque Marino Ballena Cataratas de La Paz Read more
Thomson Airways announced the startup of its first direct flight between London and Costa Rica, which will take place from November 2015. The airline will fly once a week from Gatwick (LGW) to Liberia (LIR), Costa Rica using a plane with capacity for 291 passengers. Just last year alone, 35,198 international...
Did you ever hear about a crocodile in Tamarindo Beach, Costa Rica? Turned out to be true, she is by El Pescador Restaurant. She is actually friendly but does't like to be bothered. Vacation Rentals of Tamarindo has Condos for rent near by this spot, not too close though ;-)[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="1000"] Read more
Looking for organic and fresh products in town? Don't miss the Tamarindo Farmers Market on mornings every weekend by El Pescador Restaurant. Vacation Rentals of Tamarindo offers you Condos on a walking distance to the "Feria" :-)[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="856"] Tamarindo, Costa Rica Farmers Market[/caption]
Recent Comments by admin
No comments by admin yet.
- Jamie Oliver in Costa Rica
- Kermit the Frog Look-Alike Discovered in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica has only used renewable energy for electricity this year. That’s 75 days straight, record for any country
- Catherine Zeta-Jones & Michael Douglas in Costa Rica (Photos of IG and FB) – March 2015
- Need to Relax? Try the Accelerated Muscle Therapy
- Photos of El Esplendor, Newest Hotel in Tamarindo, still under construction.
- Rafael Nadal in Costa Rica (photos) – March 2015
- Costa Rica reported 11 new types of terrestrial and marine mammals in its territory